informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

30.5.03

{I just heard somebody on my mom's TV say " whattup homie?"
which is ok, that's not the point, but it made me think about the first place I heard that, maybe a year and a half ago in a email from a 24 year old friend. so then it works its way through the crowd, and ends up on TV. so far so good, no problem with that. ah. but then. TIA. full metal eavesdrop. and the dweebs on the auditor get the buzzwords first hmm? the auditor being what I'm trying to use for the vortex of surveillance. there's a parasitic aspect of that that's non-human. the pepsis wasp again. 'homeboy' I first heard in jail, where it was already solidly in place, back in '83. and there was a guard there named 'Stan' who reminded me greatly of 'Tic-Toc' of Oz, visually. he had that thing, you got the sense he'd learned some inaccurate version of hip lingo by overhearing men and boys who were incarcerated and under his 'care'. the spark of creative fire, the genius of illiterate unencumbered minds, dracula'd.}

Blog Archive