informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

19.11.04

IN MEMORIAM: Danilo Anderson

"Now more than ever, we have the duty to continue in this battle with even more strength, more determination and more clarity.

This brutal act has confirmed for us one more time that there are those who don’t want us to advance, those who will do anything to impede our progress --­ we saw this during the coup, the strike, the guarimbas, and now Danilo.

We have lost a brave warrior today, a determined prosecutor, and a serious and professional attorney who dedicated his life to his work -­ in the name of justice.

It is a tremendous loss. In memory of my colleague and fellow soldier, I reiterate my commitment to continue in this struggle.

As the attorney leading the investigation of the CIA and the US Government involvement in the coup and in the ongoing destabilization campaign in Venezuela, I will continue with the strength of Danilo in my investigations and my work.

I will not be intimidated and they won't stop me with showings of brutality."

Eva Golinger
Axis Of Logic 19.Nov.04

Blog Archive