informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

9.11.02

This is a quick and easy binocular stand I whipped together out of found materials and my photographic tripod. It adjusts so it can be used while sitting or standing. Anyone can easily make one like it.

Click on the photo for more information.

{once again. I'm way too vain to plagiarize. vain enough it doesn't bother me to piss people off or to have people think mistakenly they're reading something of mine. it's about the information. the information is as available as I can make it and still get anything done. my stuff unless obvious is inside the red brackets or {these}. but then I read this entry and a cursory glance would lead the unwary to think it was mine. tough shit cursory glancer. except then I wrote this.
later/soon I'm gonna revamp.
THEN we'll see what we will see.}

Blog Archive