informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

23.11.02

I have an agent now. This guy writes me down � the producer of all the Farrelly brothers movies � and he�s like this kid is whatever whatever, this ad is pretty funny, so he writes my name down and he�s trying to get in contact with my agent. Since I didn�t have an agent at that point � well it�s a kind of confusing story, but anyway, they wanted me to be in one of their movies, but since they found out how old I was they don�t think I can be in one. Supposedly, though, my agent is �floating my image,� quote unquote. I don�t know what the hell that means.

So have you made a bunch of new friends at school?
No, it isn�t that weird. I get a lot of really obvious comments from people like �Did you know that there are mugs with your face on them?� and I�m like, �No I didn�t; why don�t you tell me about that?� Just comments like that. It�s like, �Thanks for telling me about that.�

Are you OK with all the Web sites, and people walking around wearing your face on their T-shirts?
Oh, whatever, I think it�s kind of funny. These people don�t have lives. I don�t know, it was kind of bizarre at first. I went to my Web site but I decided not to read any of the comments because I thought it would be too weird. I heard about some of them, though, so I was like, �Weeell, I�m not going to read those.�
ellen feiss

Blog Archive