informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

6.4.08

Big is big:

"Working in the garden is a labor of the soul," said Leonid Stadnik via e-mail. "The song of the birds, the light breath of the breeze, imaginary silence – all that creates the sense of isolation, so that I can forget my problems and concerns and find rest for my soul. My favorite place is among the high currant bushes, sitting on a bench, where I see no one and no one sees me."
Good/OCRegister 09.July.07
-
Leonid Stadnyk
at wikipedia
-
acromegalic synchronicity

Blog Archive