informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

19.2.03

CAROL'S OPINION:� I bought a "Harry Kellerman" VHS on eBay.�� The best part, in my opinion, was Shel on stage... which lasted all of might have been a minute or two.�� The rest of the movie wasn't nearly as bad as� "Ned Kelly" (one of the other movies that Shel wrote music for), but I'll certainly never be tempted to endure it a second time.�� Did anyone else get the same spooky feeling I got at the end of the film when Kellerman's plane was heading for those NY buildings?�� Eerie, to say the least.��

early 70's Dustin Hoffman movie with music and lyrics by Shel Silverstein sung by Dr. Hook and The Medicine Show

Blog Archive