informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

21.3.02

Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall. whereas the Magyar horde menaced europe in the 990's AD and the Mongol Empire is 12th century AD) and to some degree technology. The later hordes did not use the chariot, although it is interesting to note that recent discoveries in Scythian tombs in Russia and other, similar tombs in China points to a possible proto-celtic origin to the Scythians...and the Celts did use chariots.
{ed.- someone who closely resembled my father told me that the early Celts were Scythians driven from the steppes into settled europe and thus on through and up and across and in to the last land before iceland}

Blog Archive