informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

27.3.02

danish life {would anyone else ever understand what it is that brings me to the edge of grief in these pictures? and fills me with warm and glad encouragement simultaneously? my own alienation, sure. but something else something deep in the human experience as fragile as life is, balanced and moving through all the threats that living brings and now so much more leaning on it and there's that landscape too. back to the warming of the ice age and the... well it's there and I love it.}

Blog Archive