informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

9.12.08

those very limited goals

I will immediately begin And, you know I will begin And, you know embassies terrorist embassies terrorist are protected embassies terrorist logistical we can ferret embassies terrorist logistical the Iraqi government embassies are protected remaining to assure embassies you know terrorist we can ferret we can ferret terrorist And you know I will
 I will begin in cooperation with providing activity in the region one of the things that I'll be doing to make sure
to make sure that to remove civilian embassies are protected
troops terrorist embassies terrorist troops terrorist embassies terrorist are protected protected protected protected If we start we can ferret
our troops are embassies protected from Iraq
we can ferret we are going and you know I, you know I will begin
in cooperation with to and our you know I, we, you know I will
If we start we can If we start with the number If we start 
with the number we can ferret we can maintain we can maintain a large enough 
one of the things protected protected we can maintain force in the region one of the things in the region that I'll be doing in our, our, our, our we have we have
we can in Iraq in Iraq in Iraq in Iraq in Iraq we can have
in Iraq each logistical month we can we can ferret we can maintain 
any remaining If we start we can to assure and you know I will that our our, our, our civilian personnel and our, our, our, our if we start we can with the number we can ferret we can maintain
We can we have I will We can we have I will I will begin
we can have we have we can ferret we can maintain We can I will begin
We can responsibly We can responsibly remove
We can responsibly ferret We can responsibly maintain
We can we can I will
I will begin
we can have we can remove we can have we can remove
We can ferret responsibly We can maintain responsibly
We can remove we can that logistical 1 to 2
we can ferret we can ferret responsibly combat logistical
brigades
each logistical month we are training and evaluating
maintaining the integrity and evaluating
And, you know embassies terrorist protected we can
remove all of them [in] 16 months... If we start
We can responsibly remove We can responsibly maintain
If we start
with the number of brigades we have in Iraq today,
we can remove all of them [in] 16 months.
we can remove all of them all of them
all of them
[in] 16 months.
we can remove all of them [in] 16 months.
[in] [in] [in] [in]
all of them
all of them
If we start we can ferret one of the things that I'll be doing
to make sure that troops embassies terrorist
embassies terrorist our our, our, our.
After this After this redeployment, After this we will leave
we will leave enough After this we will leave enough
leave enough troops in Iraq as necessary
After this we will leave enough troops troops we will troops
we will troops we will After this enough leave troops After this
embassies in Iraq in Iraq After this
to guard our troops
our embassy and diplomats in Iraq in Iraq as necessary
in Iraq as necessary, and a, a, a, a, what kind of number's
number's required as necessary After this
If we start After this we can ferret I will
immediately begin counter-terrorism in cooperation with providing
force to strike
each logistical month al Qaeda if it forms After this we can
We can responsibly maintain
We can responsibly maintain a protected
maintain a protected base
that the Iraqis cannot destroy
that support, of . -- is to meet .
that support, of
is to meet .
is to meet

that support
PE Obama (remix)
The World Beyond Iraq 19.Mar.08 / December 7, 2008 (Meet the Press)
via JWN

Blog Archive