informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

13.2.05

Spam of Interest:

Dear Friend,
It is indeed very sad to note that due to the ungodly people using the internet to perpetuate all sort of ungodly schemes, many people are not ready to trust, hence honest business proposals are being turned down.
You are the second person I am contacting with this Proposal in my search for a reliable person who can assist me in actualizing this transaction. The first person I contacted turned down my offer of partnership because he thinks I am not saying the truth.
Please let me introduce myself, my name is Mr. Michael Jean Monfort, I have a matured mind of 44 years old. I am a responsible and honest gentleman. I was the Chief Security Aid to immediate Ousted Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide who is presently seeking asylum in South Africa.
I have in my custody the sum of US$14.5m (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), which I intend to use for overseas investment. President Jean-Bertrand Aristide himself made this fund available to me [chief security aid] as the last security vote prior his exit from power while still in Haiti, in other to guide against serious rising might of the opposition then.
I was able to foresee the looming danger ahead due to enormous pressure on President Jean-Bertrand Aristide from the United Nations (UN) and in particular United States to go on exile, which truly is the only means to install peace and sanity in Haiti.

(signed)
Michael J. Monfort

Blog Archive