informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

26.8.04

The Sunshine Patriots

"I had a great agreement with the draft board�they never called me, and I never called them."

Michael Bloomberg

-

Karl Rove
Senior White House Adviser
Age 53
Born Denver, Colorado, December 25, 1950

Military service None

Reason Student deferment (University of Utah; George Mason University�no degree).

Quote "We're fighting a different kind of war, and no negotiation can bring it to victory."

-
The GOP's champions of this war had a hard time finding their own way to the battlefield.
Tom Robbins
Village Voice 24.Aug.04

-
link KWSnet 26.Aug.04

A brief glimpse of my own experience with the military may be had here

Blog Archive