informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

13.6.04

Any moral movement that encourages children to avoid drugs and at the same time allows the sadistic inhumanity of the juvenile penal system to metastisize, as it is, is collaborating with evil. Which is the same in the end as being evil. Of course children know the difference between pot and Zoloft. Because you make it very clear to them, don't you? Even though you don't have the slightest clear idea what the difference is.
I urinate on your stupidity. Right here right now I piss on your stupidity. I shame you right here. All those simple-minded commercials on TV. There will never be a time when anyone looks back and thanks you for what you've done, because what you make possible, by being in the way, is something much worse than kids smoking pot.
You insist that children remain inside a building that's on fire, because of the rules. Remember that? The Muslim fundamentalists who wouldn't let those girls leave the schoolroom because they weren't veiled? So they burned up. That's you. You wasted all that time, and that's all the time there was.
In the end it was your cowardice you gave them, you showed them, you taught them. All that power and all that money and all those free minutes on TV. And you did nothing with it. I did more than you ever will, alone, with nothing, from this cage in a madhouse.
I piss on you. I spit on you. If I wasn't screaming with bitterness and rage and clenched with unshed tears I'd mock you to your faces.

Blog Archive