informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

22.7.02

Summary of the Case Facts {Mumia vs. the truth, it looks like}
At the 1982 trial, Ms. Durham testified that she had reported what she had heard to her hospital supervisor, in writing, the day after the shooting.
Priscilla Durham testified:
Ms. Durham: At this time I didn't know [who he was]...all I did was hear him say, I shot the mother fucker and I hope the mother fucker dies.
6-24-82, T.R. 28
Ms. Durham was asked where Jamal was when he made his incriminating outburst. She replied, "He was at my feet." (6-24-82, T.R. 28). She reported this to her supervisors the next day:

Blog Archive