informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

17.4.02

Magic Water in the Land of Oz Liz Hall, a management consultant and one of Beckett's early test subjects, was crippled by rheumatoid arthritis in her thirties. "I couldn't sleep at night. The kids would try to sit on my lap and I couldn't bear it. I can't tell you how quickly the water worked, but eventually you notice that you are doing things that you couldn't do before. I didn't need to have pillows under my legs at night. I didn't have to think about my knees all day."
As for me, after being on the water since February 2000, I am taking no drugs of any kind, suffer no back or neck pain except after a long day at the computer, do not have lupus symptoms, do not collapse in the afternoons, and it does not hurt to move half the parts of my body. For someone with a cocktail of chronic conditions, I feel suspiciously normal and relatively pain-free.

Blog Archive