informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

16.4.04

of the people
Hi, this is Patch Adams , and I am thrilled to be putting up another postcard for Dennis Kucinich. I've had the wonderful opportunity this year to go around the country and not so much speak for Dennis, but for what Dennis represents.
I never did this before. The idea that a candidate runs on the peace ticket, and getting out of the WTO and NAFTA, and is for Universal Coverage Single Payer health care, and to really try to derail the vulgar greed and power-hungry corporate world.
I'm there for Dennis in every way, and I entreat anyone who wants a country by the people, for the people and of the people to vote for Dennis.

Blog Archive