informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

18.6.03


"I can sum up my politics in a very short sentence," he says. "To paraphrase Tom Paine, I'm a citizen of the world, and my religion is to do good."

Robert Meeropol, son of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg
founder of the Rosenberg Fund for Children

link path thru AlterNet June 18, 2003

in the same issue Greg Palast does yeoman work defending Rep.(former) Cynthia McKinney and exposing her bludgeoning in/by the media.
{abject prostrations to Mr. Palast for the first draft of this post}

Blog Archive