informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

8.1.08

headline: Britney Spears Rejects Visit From Dr. Phil

My meeting with Britney and some family members this morning in her room at Cedars leaves me convinced more than ever that she is in dire need of both medical and psychological intervention," [Dr. Phil]McGraw told the programs.
"She was released moments before my arrival and was packing when I entered the room. We visited for about an hour before I walked with her to her car. I am very concerned for her," he said.
FOXNews giving the lie to accusations of a covert vendetta by media cabal against young Ms. Spears through cognitive dissonance of the first order.

Blog Archive