informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

21.3.05

in small hurt within the desert

from Sgt. Charles Willy:
Please, forgive me if I intrude into your privacy, it true that you do not know me, but the fact that it business invitation issue, try and hear me out first.
My name is Sergeant Charles Willy. An army officer who is currently serving the United States of America Army force in Iraq.
I came to know about you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential business transaction with me.
Sir, In course of this war I have find an opportunity to relate a very important business issue with you, first I don't want you to be afraid of this mail, and it is the only way for me to express this transaction to you, I discover 2 boxes beneath the ground in small hurt within the desert near a palace in Baghdad, Iraq, when I open it I saw it full of dollars, what of $10 million dollars, then I took the boxes photograph and I lucked the box back, I quickly declare the boxes to UNICEF staff who came to rescue victims of the war to neighboring country where American set as center for treatment, I drop a note with UNICEF staff that the boxes belongs to a foreign investor who leave in Iraq that, they want me to keep there personal belongings for them. The staff fully accepted the boxes from me and put it inside the flight to a near by country within the Middle East.
Now that the Iraqis are about to gaining their new political ambition by conduction new election for a new civilian president, I am using this point to make you the owner of these boxes, so that I can now present you to the security Vault. That is why I decide to contact you as a result of the trust and confident I want to bestow in you, a reliable and trustworthy foreign partner like you who I will instruct the security vault to transfer the boxes in confidential place.
Please I don't want you to worry about anything on how you will claim these boxes because UNICEF staff and the Security Vault do not know the content of these boxes, I did not revealed it to them, they only know that a family entrusted there family belongings to me for safe keeping.
-

There is no risk involved whatsoever

from Capt. David Spins:
Dear Sir, My humble compliments. My name is Capt. David Spins I am an American soldier, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armoured Division in Iraq, we have just been re-assigned to Germany. I am presently in Riyadh at the mean time just for a couple of weeks.
Meanwhile my commandant and I were oportuned to have moved funds belonging to Ex. president Saddam Hussein totaling $27,000,000.00 (Twenty seven million US dollars) this money is being safely kept in a Security Firm as I am writing you.
Click on this link you will find details of what took place here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
I do hope you would realise we are working for the government and as a result of that we cannot keep these funds anywhere close to us.
Consequently, my proposal is that we will want to move the funds to you, so that you can keep it for us in your bank account or any other place you deem safe. We will share the money in the ratio of 85% for us and 15% for you.
There is no risk involved whatsoever.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via email too.Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details. My responsibility is to find a reliable partner that will assist us. Can I really trust you?
On receipt of this email,please send me an e-mail notifying me of your position. Should you be interested and ready to assist,I will appreciate it to have you provide me with your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for earsier.
This is a deal and I would advice you observe utmost confidentiality towards it, and be rest assured that this transaction will be most profitable for all of us because I shall personally require your assistance to invest my share in an overseas country, probably your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply via my e-mail address.
Warmest wishes...

email/spam 21.Mar.05

Blog Archive