informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

21.8.02

missing links to unknown Russian music
{maybe because it was really 'Georgian' music? or because there's a hit out on me from the Slavic Anti-Decimation League? or because they want money just like Hollywood? whatever the cause I found this place and less than 24 hours later it's gone. one of the most beautiful male voices I've ever heard, Hamlet Gonashvili, singing 'Chela'. but he is a Georgian hero, and I think maybe they don't like people calling their heroes 'russian' there in Georgia. maybe that's it.{8/23:well they're back.so I'm happy.}}

Blog Archive