informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

7.6.02

I'm uh probably uh gonna disappear for awhile. or maybe not. but I think so. not because I want to, tho I'm kind of looking forward to the lack of distraction when my local ISP shuts me out of the great campfire singalong this thing the net-so-called has been to me. there may be a scattered few blog posts but like I say I don't know. money's real real tight I'm pretty much begging off the neighbors for a 5 here and there. I've only got so many neighbors. and the net costs around 20 a month here. food is also scarce. but my heart is more open and full than it's been in years. and things get more interesting day by day. so, cheers and carry on.

Blog Archive