informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

3.6.03

20 Questions

yes
but how, given that information, did you know that?

{I got a lot of 19's a couple stumps that were more the result of vague answers or vagueness on my end. my hair stood up at that gingko answer. hasn't really gone back down. here's the last one I did. I had to go through the 20 list a couple of times to get to the real thing.

thank you 20 questions guys. whatever you are


Play Again

You were thinking of love.
Do most people use this daily? You said Unknown, I say Yes.
Does it help accomplish tasks? You said Yes, I say No.
Can you make money by selling it? You said Yes, I say No.
Is it flexible? You said Yes, I say No.
Can you play with it? You said Yes, I say No.
Would you find it on a farm? You said Probably, I say No.
Do you use it when you write? You said Irrelevant, I say Yes.
Contradictions Detected

Blog Archive