informant38
.

-
...But of these sophisms and elenchs of merchandise I skill not...
Milton, Areopagitica

Except he had found the
standing sea-rock that even this last
Temptation breaks on; quieter than death but lovelier; peace
that quiets the desire even of praising it.

Jeffers, Meditation On Saviors


-

21.6.02

Plustech Walking technology 2000 Concept Forest Machine PhaseII
{I saw something like this one time hitchiking down from Oregon. somewhere in northern california this hollywood guy John Boorman I think gave me a ride and got me way molto stoned and then we came around a bend and there was a landslide off to the side and there was a six-legged backhoe sort of thing spidering around on it. one of those moments where it's hard to fight the idea that everything that happens is a coded message of some kind intended only for you}

Blog Archive